About the course
It's now well known that SEO and PPC are the extremely effective methods of driving traffic to a website. Integrating both natural search engine optimisation and PPC search can make a site dominate search engine positions. Being top in search engines can be a powerful and profitable way to build your business and increase your profit if done well.
Search engine marketing is not a mystery; it's about attracting the right customers at the right time. Completing this training course will equip you with the necessary understanding, technical know-how and insight to build an integrated search engine marketing strategy that will stand up in today's fiercely competitive online marketing sector.
This training course combines both disciplines of SEO and PPC and shows you how each integrates and supports the other. The training course consists of two distinct but overlapping areas created to show you how to make a high return on investment in organic (SEO) and paid search (PPC).
Throughout the day there will be a series of hands on workshops giving attendees the opportunity to build their knowledge. Links to multiple resources will also be provided to attendees to access after completing this one day training course which will provide a wealth of opportunities and information long after the course has finished.
Who should attend?
Anyone who would benefit from knowing how to improve the use of search engine marketing i.e. Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Paid Search (PPC) to increase sales and profits, being typically, marketing managers and directors and their teams, site owners and agencies. For anyone who is managing a natural or paid search campaign this one day training workshop will help you set up and improve your campaigns, and provides huge value.
How will I benefit?
You will gain the necessary understanding, technical know-how and insight to build an organic and paid search strategy that increases the number of quality visitors to your website and boosts your online conversions.
This training course will help you improve your use of Search Engine Marketing in today's fiercely competitive online marketplace, ensuring the best possible return on investment. You will understand the key attributes of SEO and PPC, website structure, search term research, content creation, link equity, creative, measurement, quality score and many other useful strategies and tactics.
What will I learn?
Best practice methodologies and strategic skills to equip you with the knowledge necessary to plan and implement a successful search engine marketing campaign. You will be able to develop an effective strategy and then measure and analyze your site's performance, key word conversion, competitor activity, visitor traffic from Google and other Search Engines and Systems. You will become an expert at spotting and taking advantage of quick-win opportunities and tracking the results.
Key learning outcomes; natural and paid search
- Understand the most important elements of successful organic (SEO) and paid search (PPC) strategies, new innovations and quick-win opportunities
- Improve your approach to key phrase targeting and content to increase the performance of your website on search engines, in both organic and paid listings
- Learn how usability and design works with search engine marketing to maximise your website your website sales
- Learn advanced strategies to make the very best use of your budget
- Be introduced to many tips and tactics used by the very best SEO and PPC experts
- Discover and work with some of the best tools and applications for your campaigns
- Know how to properly and accurately measure and monitor the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) that matter to your business
Maximizing the results from your content in paid (PPC) and organic search (SEO)
- Write copy that will increase your click-through rates
- Develop content that will drive your site to the top of the listings
- Rich media and its use
- When and how to use keyword insertion tools
- How to test for the best content
- Tactics to increase conversion rates, such as deep-linking landing pages
- The best use of tactical campaigns e.g. promotions and offers
A paid and natural search strategy that works
- Understanding the Google Quality Score in paid search (PPC)
- How reach and sentiment affect organic search (SEO)
- Selecting the right bidding strategy, including effective use of automated cost per acquisition and ROI strategies and integrating this with an organic search campaign
- Utilising day parting strategies and understanding customer behaviour in PPC
- Integrating multi-faceted marketing campaigns e.g, organic search, PPC, offline, events
- Identifying and dealing with click-fraud in paid search (PPC)
Tracking and analysis, natural and paid search
- The benefits of using industry leading tools
- Measuring and monitoring the competitor landscape
- Analysing data, best practice and understanding latent sales
- Using intelligence from data that improves site sales