If you're considering adding e-commerce functionality to your site, our Request for Proposal (RFP) template and guidance notes will improve your procurement process.
Request For Proposals (RFPs)
The Digital Transformation: Agility and Innovation Best Practice Guide explores how well companies are adapting to the increasing need for organisational agility, and applying that to the service of innovation. The report is based on a series of in-depth interviews with a range of senior digital and non-digital marketers, academics and practitioners across different sectors and markets.
Most Popular Research
Need help with web project management but don't know where to start? Econsultancy has created more than 40 individual best-practice template documents as downloadable files that you can customise to suit any web projects you’re working on.
Econsultancy’s How to Run a Successful E-commerce ITT best practice guide is absolutely essential reading for organizations considering a new e-commerce platform or upgrading their existing systems. The comprehensive 95-page report is aimed at helping in-company e-commerce managers to understand the skills and techniques required to manage the Invitation to Tender process in a professional and expedient manner.
Latest Blog Posts
- Could you be replaced by a robot? 19 Dec
- Wikipedia and SEO: what every digital marketer needs to know 19 Dec
- 16+ of the best things to happen to the internet in 2013 19 Dec
- Ecommerce in 2013: have online retailers finally figured out mobile? 19 Dec
- Q&A: Matt Mansell of 123-reg on the new .uk domains 19 Dec
- Econsultancy's top 25 guest blog posts of 2013 19 Dec