|Company / Organization Type||Agency / Consultancy (Marketing)|
|Areas of Expertise||Online Advertising, Social, Organic/Natural Search (SEO), Paid Search (PPC), Web Analytics|
|Industry Focus||Charities & Not-for-profit, Financial Services, Healthcare & Pharmaceutical, Retail, Travel & Leisure|
Pool Innovation Centre
|Number of Staff||151-500|
|Private or Public?||Publicly Owned|
|Date Established||1st September 1998|
NetBooster is an international marketing agency, native to digital, with a holistic approach to creativity, technology and media to bring the right message to the right people at the right time.
At NetBooster we operate in real time; rethinking, adapting and utilising live data to decode, predict and react to consumer behaviour and engagement in intricate detail - as it happens.
Our extensive global network of 450 experts located in 19 ofﬁces across the globe, means that we have the capacity to deliver both local and multinational marketing solutions with the same attention to detail, regardless of scale, budget or territory.
The NetBooster Group has been built via tactical acquisition of the best performers in our local markets making us experts at what we do. We combine enterprise level tools and dedicated specialist teams, who work seamlessly together across global and local markets as one team, guaranteeing the same quality service delivery for our multi-territory clients.
Founded in 1998, during the early years of the emerging internet phenomenon, NetBooster was a pioneer within Search Engine Optimization. NetBooster has evolved into a full service marketing agency with a strong digital focus, offering a holistic approach to technology, creativity and media with specialist units across the group of experts in each ﬁeld of marketing including; Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Pay-PerClick Advertising (PPC), Display Advertising, Afﬁliate Marketing, Analytics, Data Mining, Social Media Marketing and Facebook Advertising. NetBooster delivers these services to clients including Europcar, Accor, Opodo, Argos and Disneyland Resort Paris.
NetBooster’s ofﬁces are located in the UK, France, Germany, Spain, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Italy, Switzerland, the Netherlands and Dubai, with an international headquarters in London. NetBooster is listed on the Paris Stock Exchange.
NetBooster: How every agency should be.
NetBooster has clients across most sectors including:, - Travel, - Retail, - IT, - Finance, - Public Sector, and - References available on request.
- Travolution - Best SEO Agency for the Travel Sector
- CNET Technology Awards
- NMA - Best Use of Search finalists
- Mobile Search Awards - Best Mobile SEO
- UK Search Awards - Best use of SEO - shortlisted
- Econsultancy Innovation Awards 2012 - Best use of SEO - WINNER
Research featuring NetBooster
- Paid Search Agencies Buyer’s Guide, 30 May 2012
- SEO Agencies Buyer's Guide 2012, 16 Mar 2012
- UK Search Engine Marketing Benchmark Report 2011, 16 May 2011
- SEO Agencies Buyer’s Guide 2011, 7 Jan 2011
- Paid Search Agencies Buyer’s Guide 2010, 25 Nov 2010
- UK Search Engine Marketing Benchmark Report 2010, 4 Jun 2010
- SEO Agencies Buyer’s Guide 2009, 8 Oct 2009
- Paid Search Agencies Buyer’s Guide 2009, 18 Aug 2009
- Search Engine Marketing Buyer's Guide 2008, 1 Sep 2008
Supplier Showcases NetBooster has presented at
- PPC (Paid Search Marketing) Supplier Showcase, 29 Oct 2009
- SEO Supplier Showcase, 1 Oct 2009
- SEO Supplier Showcase, 27 Nov 2008
Weekly Page Views over the last 12 weeks