|Company / Organization Type||Vendor / Technology Supplier|
|Areas of Expertise||Ecommerce, Mobile, Organic/Natural Search (SEO), User Experience and Usability, Conversion Rate Optimization|
|Industry Focus||Consumer Goods, Government & Public Sector, Retail, Technology|
152-160 City Road
|Number of Staff||61-150|
|Private or Public?||Publicly Owned|
|Date Established||1st January 2001|
SLI Systems is the leading provider of site search, navigation, merchandising and SEO solutions to top retailers around the world. For over 10 years, we’ve been perfecting our patented learning search and training our expert consultants to ensure your site visitors can quickly and easily find the products and information they seek. The result is happier shoppers, more conversions and higher order values.
As a SaaS solution, we offer fast rollouts, easy scalability, and triple-hosted redundancy that keeps your site going during outages or traffic spikes. Our user-generated SEO solution supports your business growth by ensuring more of your products are found and purchased through organic search. Whether from PCs, tablets or phones, those using a site powered by SLI experience the kind of satisfying search experience that secures brand loyalty.
SLI Systems is a public company (SLI-NZX), with offices in San Jose, CA; London, UK; Melbourne, Australia; Christchurch, New Zealand; Tokyo, Japan; and Sao Paulo, Brazil. Visit www.sli-systems.co.uk.
Boden, Snow+Rock, Lovehoney, Wickes, B&Q, Chemist Direct, Aspinal of London, Aurora Fashions, BuyItDirect, Interflora, Next, Which?, Thompson and Morgan, The Hut Group, and Jewson
Events SLI Systems has sponsored
- Digital Cream London 2013, 20 Mar 2013
- Digital Cream Singapore 2012, 29 Nov 2012
- Digital Cream Sydney 2012, 23 Oct 2012
- Digital Cream London 2012, 15 Mar 2012
- Peer Summit 2011 Chicago, 6 Oct 2011
- Digital Cream 2011 London, 8 Mar 2011
Press Releases from SLI Systems
- Global Survey Highlights Missed Opportunity for Improving the ROI of Marketing Campaigns: Site Search, 22 Nov 2013
Blog comments by SLI Systems
- 10 useful examples of mouseover effects for ecommerce sites, Marcus Law, 13 Sep 2013
- Page load speed: 14 valuable tips for ecommerce managers, Marcus Law, 4 Jul 2013
Weekly Page Views over the last 12 weeks