About the course
Intensive 2-day program covering the best practices of managing SEO and SEM campaigns - Planning & Strategy Special.
Specially designed for companies wanting to build their capability and SAVE MONEY in their month-on-month digital marketing campaigns.
All participants to learn campaign management using proprietary Econsultancy templates.
Who should attend?
Ideal for marketing professionals, management staff and business owners looking for a world-class workshop to evaluate and fine-tune PPC strategy, improve click-through and conversion rates, and as well as review and expand your search term sets to maximize performance.
How will I benefit?
Upon completion of the course, you will be able to:
- Evaluate & fine-tune your PPC strategy
- Improve click-through & conversion rates
- Review & expand your search term sets to maximize performance
- Effectively track results to maximize ROI through accurate measurement & analysis
- Analyse competitor's SEO
- Improve your own SEO efforts through best practices in keyword research, on-page & off-page implementation and tech analysis
- Use web analytics effectively to step up your overall search marketing efforts
FREE 6 months Small Business Subscription (WORTH USD398 or IDR3,980k) for every course participant!
What will I learn?
Planning and Strategy
- Benchmarking important SEO elements
- Current web traffic analysis
- Goal setting and Timeline
- Keyword & Competitor analysis
Keyword and Competitor analysis
- How search engine are structured
- Type of keywords and KEI (Keyword Effectiveness Index)
- Understanding competitors
- Getting competitive data - Current web traffic analysis
- On-Page and Off-Page Optimisation
On-Page SEO elements
- Latent Semantic Contextual keywords
- Copywriting for SEO
- Link-building strategies
- Impact of social media and UGC (User Generated Content)
- Other SEO Factors
Other SEO Factors
- White hat vs. Black hat tactics
- Multilinual SEO, mobile SEO and other trends
- SEO audit template
- SEM Track
- Positioning your creative
Positioning your creative
- Copywriting that will increase ad click-through rates
- When and how to use keyword insertion tools
- Approaches to testing creative
- Tactics to increase conversion rates, such as deep-linking landing pages
- Integration with promotions and offers
- A PPC strategy that works
Track and analysis
- The benefits of using industry leading tools
- Analysing the competitor landscape
- Analysing data and understanding latent sales
- Optimising search terms sets
Understanding the Google Quality Score
- Select the right bidding strategy, including effective use of automated cost per acquisition and ROI strategies
- Utilising day parting strategies
- Integrating your PPC with offline campaigns
- Identifying and dealing with click-fraud
- Track and analysis
Please contact Nanda +62 813 846 856 21 or email to Nanda@IMII.co.id for more details