Job of the week
Most popular posts this month
- 24 beautifully-designed web dashboards that data geeks will love
- The top 16 social media fails of 2013
- 10 things to avoid using in your email subject lines
- 10 simple responsive WordPress themes for small businesses and blogs
- 33 examples of great meta descriptions for search
- 14 fantastic scrolling websites that tell a story
Most commented posts this month
- Will the number of consumer reviews in PPC ads affect credibility? 22 comments
- The 10 most common mistakes of blogger outreach 21 comments
- The top 16 social media fails of 2013 20 comments
- How many links does $1,318.72 get you using Zemanta? 18 comments
- Local SEO: tips on improving your visibility 18 comments
- 15 tiny UX elements that can make a big difference 17 comments
Popular blog tags (by posts)
Jeanniey Mullen is Global Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer of Zinio, the world’s most popular digital newsstand and publishing media marketplace. Mullen is known for her entrepreneurial style and her ability to build, shape and grow brands into well known dominant and successful entities. An early player in the digital space, Mullen is renowned as a pioneer in email, digital marketing, digital publishing and brand building. Her knack at being first in new markets gives her an edge. Today, she brings this extensive experience to bear at Zinio, defining and implementing strategies to create explosive growth through strategic partnerships with publishers, technology companies, brands and consumers. These initiatives have commanded monumental growth in her five year tenure.
Jeanniey has authored and contributed to multiple books, blogs and magazine articles. She is a regular columnist for ClickZ, a blogger for Huffington Post and a frequent keynote speaker.
A serial networker, in 2005 Jeanniey founded the Email Experience Council, which was sold to the Direct Marketing Association in 2008. She currently sits on the International Executive Council of the Internet Marketing Association.