Jeanniey Mullen is Global Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer of Zinio, the world’s most popular digital newsstand and publishing media marketplace. Mullen is known for her entrepreneurial style and her ability to build, shape and grow brands into well known dominant and successful entities. An early player in the digital space, Mullen is renowned as a pioneer in email, digital marketing, digital publishing and brand building. Her knack at being first in new markets gives her an edge. Today, she brings this extensive experience to bear at Zinio, defining and implementing strategies to create explosive growth through strategic partnerships with publishers, technology companies, brands and consumers. These initiatives have commanded monumental growth in her five year tenure.
Jeanniey has authored and contributed to multiple books, blogs and magazine articles. She is a regular columnist for ClickZ, a blogger for Huffington Post and a frequent keynote speaker.
A serial networker, in 2005 Jeanniey founded the Email Experience Council, which was sold to the Direct Marketing Association in 2008. She currently sits on the International Executive Council of the Internet Marketing Association.
Job of the week
Most popular posts this month
- Introducing the Modern Marketing Manifesto
- How should you respond to awkward customers on social media?
- 14 fantastic scrolling websites that tell a story
- 70+ epic social media case studies, stats, blog posts and more
- Eight ways Google Universal Analytics will change the way businesses use data
- 10 of the best social media campaigns from 2012
Most commented posts this month
- Our Modern Marketing Manifesto: will you sign? 161 comments
- Introducing the Modern Marketing Manifesto 117 comments
- How should you respond to awkward customers on social media? 69 comments
- Is Primark mad to ignore ecommerce? 37 comments
- Is guest blogging becoming risky? 29 comments
- Why SEO still has a place in a content driven world 18 comments