|Job Title||the Mighty Mouth|
|Organisation||Mighty Casey Media LLC|
|Member Since||21 Jan 2013|
|Areas of Expertise||Content Marketing and Strategy, Social Media, Strategy and Planning|
I'm a Chief Message Officer: a communication + message guru who creates content that tells the stories about the value you deliver in the marketplace. *My* biggest value: helping you find the funny in your B2B story, and use that humor to drive your message home.
I have a special interest in healthcare/healthcare tech, and have a big voice in the e-patient community. If you're looking to drive better clinician/patient communication, I can help.
- Storyteller, media consultant, speaker, writer with deep expertise in broadcasting & theater. And stand-up comedy.
- Cancer warrior, author of Amazon bestseller "Cancer for Christmas: Making the Most of a Daunting Gift". Evangelist for participatory medicine and Health 2.0. One of the Disruptive Women in Health Care.
- 20+ years in network news + sports, covering stories for Dateline and Today, presidential campaigns, wars, presidential campaigns that turned into wars, NFL Playoff games, Stanley Cup hockey, and the NBA.
- Theater/performance studies at the University of San Francisco, American Conservatory Theater, HB Studios, and the American Comedy Institute add value to both my presentation coaching & my own speaking engagements. Life is theater - act accordingly.
- honed my speaking skills doing stand-up comedy, performing at at comedy clubs across New York City
I even talked my way out of police custody in Saudi Arabia. Yes, I'm that good.
- Content-driven, humor-rich brand strategy
- Programs on developing empowered patients, patient advocacy, and on building patient/provider communication + community
- Presentation coaching for C-level executives