|Job Title||Director of Product Development|
|Member Since||17 Nov 2003|
|Areas of Expertise||E-commerce, Social Media, Search Marketing - Organic/Natural (SEO), Strategy and Planning, User Experience and Usability|
I am Director of Product Development at Econsultancy, an entrepreneur and a long-term internet fiend.
Contact me via .
My Econsultancy blog
I regularly blog about my favourite subjects, including: social media, SEO, startupland, usability and optimisation, mobile, publishing, multichannel and customer retention.
My LinkedIn profile
Hook up with me on LinkedIn if you'd like to.
My Twitter feed
Tweets, retweets, links and random observations, and 95% of the time it is internet-focused (no catfood updates). Follow me up!
The stuff I listen to
From Ariel Pink to the Theme From The Waltons. It's all in here at Last.fm.
Blog posts and comments by Chris Lake
- Penguin 2.0: where does SEO go from here?, 24 May 2013
- A day in the life of a… Head of Multilingual Search Marketing, 23 May 2013
- 15 ways to optimise your evergreen content strategy, 23 May 2013
- Three reasons why publishers hate living in a post-Penguin, post-Panda world, 22 May 2013
- A day in the life of UNICEF UK's Head of Digital Engagement, 22 May 2013
- 15 ways to optimise your evergreen content strategy, 22 May 2013
- A day in the life of a... Head of Performance, 15 May 2013
- A day in the life of a... Social Media and Online Communications Manager, 13 May 2013
- 18 practical responsive design tools and resources for wireframing, 9 May 2013
- A day in the life of a... Lead Digital Creative, 1 May 2013
Forum posts by Chris Lake
- Mobile SEO, 3 May 2011
- Recommendations for improving my Google Base products ranking, 2 Jun 2009
- Will social media marketing support Search results?, 15 Jan 2009
- Will social media marketing support Search results?, 6 Jan 2009
- Interview with Laura Marriott, MMA: Are you ready for mobile?, 12 Nov 2008
- Advice needed for pricing my site membership, 11 Nov 2008
- Google Chrome - what do you think of Google's new browser?, 3 Sep 2008
- Email marketing platforms - a buyer's guide, 2 Sep 2008
- Email marketing platforms - a buyer's guide, 1 Sep 2008
- Customer service online versus offline, 12 Aug 2008