|Job Title||Head of Social Media|
|Registered Since||6 Jun 2011|
|Areas of Expertise||Online Customer Service, Social, Community Management, Strategy & Operations, Online PR|
Address: 20 Bedford Street, London, WC2E 9HP, United Kingdom
Jonny leads DBD Media’s social media team and is responsible for managing all client social media campaigns and strategies.
Jonny joined the company from John Lewis where he helped devise, launch and managed its social media strategy, as well as supporting Waitrose’s own strategy.
Before John Lewis, Jonny held social media roles at both Weber Shandwick and Bite Communications. He’s had over six years of multiple sector social media experience and expertise, from both client-side and agency.
Blog comments by Jonny Rosemont
- How John Lewis uses Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter and Google+, 13 Feb 2013
- Six key questions to ask your prospective SEO agency, 8 Jan 2013
- Mobile accounts for 20% of Facebook ad spend: infographic, 8 Jan 2013
- 300+ predictions for 2013, 3 Jan 2013
- First look at Google+ Communities: the importance for brands, search and PR, 10 Dec 2012
- How to get your online presence sorted for the Christmas rush, 29 Nov 2012
- Can Foursquare compete with Yelp?, 8 Nov 2012
- Facebook and search. Pipe dream or silver bullet? , 24 Sep 2012
- Facebook to charge brands for Offers, 21 Sep 2012
- Which social networks should you focus on in 2012?, 13 Jan 2012