|Job Title||Founder & Lead Consultant|
|Registered Since||30 Sep 2010|
|Areas of Expertise||Ecommerce, Multichannel Marketing, Strategy & Operations, Web Analytics|
I am a seasoned web analytics professional with experience working both client side and agency side. My key traits are being extremely passionate and knowledgeable about all aspects of web analytics, constantly striving for the best solution for my clients. And my focus is on extracting actionable insights from web analytics data that can be used to make business decisions leading to improvements in websites and online marketing directly affecting the business bottom line.
My approach at all times is to keep it simple. I endeavour to make web analytics accessible to all key stakeholders within an organisation. The focus is on making improvements to business performance, not on tables of data. This remains consistent across all work and communications, whether presentations, dashboards, training or documents.
Previously I have worked for Nedstat and Logan Tod but am now running my own Web Analytics consultancy. Clients that I have worked with during my career include ASOS, Debenhams, Europcar, BBC, Sky, Vodafone, Chartis, BGL, Carphone Warehouse, and Premier Inn.
Founder & Lead Consultant at L3 Analytics
From October 1, 2010 and still in this role.
Senior Customer Insight Consultant at Logan Tod & Co
From December 10, 2008 until August 23, 2010.
Blog posts and comments by Peter O'Neill
- How to create a custom report in Google Analytics, 28 Nov 2013
- Three requirements to extract value from a web analytics tool, 6 Nov 2013
- Three requirements to extract value from a web analytics tool, 5 Nov 2013
- How mobile-optimised sites drive conversion rates and AOVs, 4 Mar 2013
- How reliable is cookie-based tracking?, 8 Nov 2011
- Tracking social media activity on and off your website, 8 Nov 2011
- Monitoring purchase latency in Google Analytics, 10 Aug 2011
- Tesco has the best supermarket website: survey, 1 Feb 2011
- How online marketers can adapt to the weather, 14 Jan 2011
- Six handy tips for small charities to promote their websites, 4 Jan 2011