|Job Title||Content Marketing Executive|
|Member Since||7 Sep 2012|
|Areas of Expertise||Content Marketing and Strategy, Online Copywriting, Strategy and Planning, Web Analytics, Online PR|
A Silicon Valley native and PR professional with a tech writing background, specialized in consumer web launches, product review programs, social media momentum initiatives, and blog relations in U.S. and European markets.
Being at the forefront of social media PR, I understand SEO's "white hat" relationship with it very strongly, and I am well versed with new tracking and reporting methods that come along with it.
In 2010 I relocated to the UK in order to work as part of global marketing team for a consumer web product, and I have worked in London ever since through freelance consulting to the burgeoning startup scene and with the digital marketing intelligence community Econsultancy.
Specialties: Branding, identity, community building, community relations, market research, social media relations, user acquisition, web browsers, mobile, desktop software, social networking, web standards, open source, identity/OpenID, design, music, gadgets, blogging, SEO, content marketing
Blog posts and comments by Ryan Sommer
- Q&A: Brian Solis on marketing convergence and the "human API" #IMW13, 14 May 2013
- Start Me Up! A profile of Kickdynamic, 14 May 2013
- Our next Google+ Hangout this Wednesday: channel integration, 13 May 2013
- Start Me Up! A profile of Kickdynamic, 13 May 2013
- Takeaways from our #IMW13 Hangout: Measurement, analytics and attribution, 9 May 2013
- Kerry Bennett of HauteLook: 'Search is still one of the most efficient ways to drive traffic' #IMW13, 7 May 2013
- Q&A: HopStop CEO Joe Meyer on data and successful marketing #IMW13, 3 May 2013
- Start Me Up! A profile of 87 seconds, 2 May 2013
- Our next Google+ Hangout: measurement, analytics, and attribution, 30 Apr 2013
- Start Me Up! A profile of Rankinity, 12 Apr 2013