|Company / Organisation Type||Vendor / Technology Supplier|
|Areas of Expertise||Accessibility, Legal and Regulations, Organic/Natural Search (SEO), Strategy & Operations, User Experience and Usability|
|Industry Focus||Consumer Goods, Financial Services, Government & Public Sector, Healthcare & Pharmaceutical, Retail|
|Number of Staff||501-1000|
|Private or Public?||Publicly Owned|
Accenture Interactive accelerates the journey toward agile intelligent marketing, harnessing the digital world so customers can be delighted, touched and engaged.
Customer relevance is the key to customer intimacy.
But with so much data and so much at stake, how do you become relevant to your customers?
Accenture Interactive has developed the platforms and programs that combine the science of data with the art of social media so you can identify trends that accurately predict behavior that turn browsers into buyers … and turn buyers into lifelong fans.
Accenture Interactive offers a single source for meeting the challenges of the new marketing paradigm with a focus on:
Our digital marketing experts help clients:
• Promote brands more effectively using the Internet, mobile and other interactive channels.
• Extend beyond online marketing by integrating additional digital channels into the marketing mix—i.e., mobile messaging.
• Design, deliver, and manage compelling, connected experiences across all digital channels, seamlessly integrating them with traditional marketing.
Our Marketing Analytics group focuses on measuring, managing, and analyzing marketing performance to maximize effectiveness and optimize the return of investment of marketing.
Our Media Management team helps clients measure, manage and analyze offline and online media assets, ensuring that they work in a complementary fashion. Our approach helps to optimize media purchasing and trafficking. And we enable clients to identify new targeting, cross-sell and up-sell opportunities to gain the most value from their media investments.
CONTACT US to find out how Accenture Interactive can work together with your company to achieve high performance in Digital Consulting, Marketing Analytics and Media Management and accelerate the journey towards agile intelligent marketing.
Events Accenture Interactive has sponsored
- Digital Cream Melbourne, 23 May 2013
Blog posts and comments by Accenture Interactive
- Three key steps towards a customer-focused digital transformation, Glen Hartman, 3 Dec 2013
- How to shift from ecommerce to 'c-commerce': four steps to follow, Glen Hartman, 30 Aug 2013
- Why CMOs should make business decisions based on consumer needs, Glen Hartman, 18 Jun 2013
- Introducing the Modern Marketing Manifesto, jean thidar, 13 Jun 2013
Weekly Page Views over the last 12 weeks