|Date||23rd May 2013 (8:30am – 4:30pm)|
|Venue||ANZ Pavillion, Melbourne , Australia|
About the event
Econsultancy’s Digital Cream is our invitation-only event for senior client-side digital marketers to help you meet your peers and learn from each other about the latest best practice, what's working and what's not.
The event is part of a global series of Digital Cream events running in London, Dubai, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney, New York, Chicago and San Jose.
It's a 'hands-on' participatory event to enable you to network with your peers and learn through discussion, roundtables and debate.
The Roundtable Format
The topic-focused and independently moderated roundtable format allows you to discuss a number of subjects that are most relevant to you and find out from your peers how they are addressing the challenges and opportunities you are also facing.
These typically include questions around best practice, measurement, ROI, resourcing, supplier selection, recruitment, business processes, budgeting, trends etc.
There are three roundtable sessions of an hour and fifteen minutes each. Each roundtable is moderated and focuses on a particular topic with the roundtable attendees proposing specific questions or challenges they wish to discuss on that topic in the time available.
Digital Cream Roundtables
- Cross-channel marketing
- Customer life-cycle marketing
- Data insights - management & performance
- Marketing with insight
- Multichannel retailing
- Planning & strategy
- Content marketing & strategy
- User & customer experience
Programme of the day
8:30am - 9:30am Registration and Coffee
9:30am - 9:45am Welcome and introduction
9:45am - 10:15am Keynote Presentation
10:15am - 11:30am 1st Roundtable
11:30am - 12:00pm Morning Break
12:00pm - 1:15pm 2nd Roundtable
1:15pm - 2:15pm Lunch
2:15pm - 2:45pm Keynote
2:45pm - 4:00pm 3rd Roundtable
4:00pm - 4:10pm Round up and closing remarks
4:10pm - 6:00pm Drinks and networking
Who should attend?
If you have responsibility for your organization's online marketing, head up a digital team or work as a senior marketer in the online marketing and e-commerce space, you should come along to Digital Cream for free.
We encourage you to attend with members of your team to gain exposure to multiple roundtables, but request a limit of three attendees per company.
To ensure small, focused roundtables at Digital Cream Melbourne, we have limited places to a maximum of 80 attendees.
Agencies, vendors, and consulting firms are welcome to join us after Digital Cream at our Cocktail Reception.
Who is coming?
- Digital Marketing Manager - Pacific, adidas
- eCommerce Marketing Manager - Pacific, adidas Australia
- Digital Marketing Manager, ANZ
- Head of Global Category - Professional Services, ANZ
- Global Category Manager - Marketing & Advertising, ANZ
- Category Manager - Digital Marketing, ANZ
- Digital Marketing Manager, API
- eCommerce Manager, Aussie Farmers Direct
- Marketing, Australia Post
- Senior Marketing Manager, Australia Post
- Online Communications Consultant, AustralianSuper
- Online Communications Manager, AustralianSuper
- Commercial Development Manager - Digital, Bauer Media Group
- Head of Digital, Betfair
- Marketing Director, Better Place
- Digital Manager, BMW Group Australia
- Head of eCommerce and Digital, BrandBank
- Digital Manager, Cancer Council Australia
- Marketing Manager - Digital & Loyalty, Liquor, Coles
- Loyalty Marketing Manager, Coles
- CRM Manager - Coles supermarkets, Coles
- Campaign Manager, Coles Liquor
- Digital Campaign Manager, Coles Liquor
- Customer marketing strategy manager, Coles online
- Online Marketing Manager, Dan Murphy's
- Online Marketing Manager, Department of Business & Innovation
- Senior Marketing Manger, Disney
- Digital Marketing, Strategy & Propositions Manager, EnergyAustralia
- Digital Strategy & Propositions Lead, EnergyAustralia
- Digital Content Delivery Leader, GE Capital
- Digital Merchandiser, Giorgio Armani
- Digital Marketing Executive, Grollo Leisure Tourism
- Online Marketing Manager, Invest Victoria
- Online Acquisition Specialist, Kathmandu
- Group Online Manager, Kathmandu
- ecommerce Business Manager, Kmart
- CMO, Australia, KPMG
- Airline Marketing Manager, Melbourne Airport
- Manager Commercial Innovation, Melbourne Airport
- Ecommerce and Digital Marketing Manager, Meyer Cookware Australia
- Marketing & E-Commerce Manager, MTData
- Digital Strategist, Myer
- Digital Production Manager, MYOB
- Digital Marketing Manager, MYOB
- Marketing Manager - Australia, NET-A-PORTER.COM
- eCommerce and Digital Manager, NineWest
- Online Marketing & Ecommerce Manager, Officeworks
- Director, PCR Enterprises
- Marketing Manager, sass & bide
- Digital Maketing Advisor, Schiavello
- Group Manager - Strategic Marketing and Communications, Schiavello Group
- Group Manager, Market & Business Insights, Sensis
- Marketing Manager, Sensis
- Senior Marketing Manager - Digital, Sensis Pty Ltd
- Customer Acquisition Manager, Shoes of Prey
- Digital Marketing Manager, Specsavers
- Paid Search Manager, Sportsbet
- Head of Acquisitions, Sportsbet
- Digital Marketing Manager, Stafford Group
- Ecommerce specialist, Suncorp
- Digital & E-commerce Manager, Sussan Corporation
- Online Sales & Development Manager, Ted's Cameras
- GM Digital Service, Telstra
- Group Manager - Brand & Corporate Marketing, Toll Group
- Digital Director, Twenty3 Sport + Entertainment
- Director of Marketing, United Inn-keeper Association Ltd
- Online Manager, Witchery
- Digital Analyst, Witchery
- Digital Channels Manager, World Vision
- Online Communications, YMCA Victoria
Arts Centre Melbourne is a couple of minutes walk from Flinders Street Station or take any tram (except tram no.1) along St Kilda Road and disembark at Arts Centre Melbourne (Stop number 14).
Melbourne City Shuttle runs in a loop through Melbourne's CBD every 30 minutes, and stops at Arts Centre Melbourne on St Kilda Road (Stop 1).
This event is free to attend, but is by invitation-only and is for senior client-side marketers.
To attend Digital Cream, you'll need to be a senior marketer from a brand, e-tailer, publisher, public sector etc to qualify for free attendance.
For delegate or sponsorship inquiries, please contact Peter Lines at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 8233 9230
Or for information about the opportunities available as a Digital Cream please contact email@example.com