|Date||6th May 2008 (9:00am – 4:30pm)|
|Venue||BSG House, London, United Kingdom|
About the event
This one day social media marketing training course is presented by a panel of experts from social media marketing, digital marketing and public relations disciplines.
For some marketers, testing social media campaigns has uncovered the need for more robust metrics. It has also highlighted the need for reputation management skills to complement brand engagement in social media channels and the monetisation opportunities that exist.
For others, a lack of standardised metrics to measure social media conversations, sentiment, customer satisfaction and brand advocacy is proving a barrier. This session will provide practical advice and tips about how to best to measure social media and campaign ROI, guidelines on managing brand and corporate reputation in social media and explore monetisation techniques including APIs, advertising and e-commerce.
Experts, including Katy Howell from Immediate Future, Will McInnes from Nixon McInnes and Anna Rafferty from Penguin will use case studies and their industry experience to illustrate best practice in digital social media marketing. They will explore how the brands that they work with have moved on from testing social media within the marketing mix to planning, implementing and measuring successful social media strategies.
Delegates will have the opportunity to ask questions throughout the course and do some real-world networking with the speakers and peers in the breaks.
WHO IS THE COURSE FOR?
HOW WILL I BENEFIT?
After attending this course, you will be able to:
• Decide which tools and techniques you might use to measure your social media marketing campaigns more accurately
• Decide which social media metrics best suit your marketing objectives
• Understand brand and corporate opportunities and threats from social media and user generated content
• Consider how your social media campaigns or applications could be monetised
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
• The fundamental elements of current best practice social media marketing campaigns
• The key social media measurements and the pros and cons of these metrics
• To appreciate the risks and opportunities of social media engagement and develop strategies for reducing the risk of negative brand perception
• Methods of monetising social media
firstname.lastname@example.org, 0207 681 4122