About Mark Curtis
Mark works to help brands generate greater ROI from their social media efforts. His social media agency, enter:new media, is known for its work in growing, engaging, and optimizing social communities for entertainment and fashion/retail brands such as Versace, Kenneth Cole, American Eagle, Urban Outfitters, Vogue, TV Guide, AMC, and AETN. Mark is also the founder and president of enter:marketing, a B2B marketing firm specializing in lead generation for the technology industry. The two agencies currently have offices in New York, Chicago, San Francisco and Medellin, Colombia. When not obsessed with new media challenges such as optimizing private influencer networks, integrating social and commerce, and increasing Facebook engagement, Mark enjoys spending time with his wife and helping curate the enter:gallery art space in New York City.
About Social Commerce In Action
- Selling through social media
- Converting 'Likes' and 'Follows' into real dollars
- Creating communities around the offline store
- Retail brands part of the online conversation
- What is social commerce?
- Activating communities and social discovery
- Leveraging startups for social innovation