If you're considering adding e-commerce functionality to your site, our Request for Proposal (RFP) template and guidance notes will improve your procurement process.
Request For Proposals (RFPs)
The Digital Transformation: Agility and Innovation Best Practice Guide explores how well companies are adapting to the increasing need for organisational agility, and applying that to the service of innovation. The report is based on a series of in-depth interviews with a range of senior digital and non-digital marketers, academics and practitioners across different sectors and markets.
Most Popular Research
Need help with web project management but don't know where to start? Econsultancy has created more than 40 individual best-practice template documents as downloadable files that you can customise to suit any web projects you’re working on.
Econsultancy’s How to Run a Successful E-commerce ITT best practice guide is absolutely essential reading for organizations considering a new e-commerce platform or upgrading their existing systems. The comprehensive 95-page report is aimed at helping in-company e-commerce managers to understand the skills and techniques required to manage the Invitation to Tender process in a professional and expedient manner.
Latest Blog Posts
- How marketers can build loyalty during a long purchase cycle 09 Dec
- What is content marketing and why do you need it? 09 Dec
- Twitter and TV: ignore the stats and focus on best practice 09 Dec
- Online sales were worth £164bn in 2012, equal to 6% of business turnover 09 Dec
- Google's Ad Rank update leads to improved performance of PPC ad extensions 09 Dec
- How a PPC ad scheduling strategy drove 69% improvement in CPA 09 Dec