|Job Title||Business Development Manager|
|Subscription Level||Small Business|
|Registered Since||12 Jan 2010|
|Areas of Expertise||Ecommerce, Multichannel Marketing, Strategy & Operations, User Experience and Usability, Web Design|
Latest news, guides to, reviews etc.
Range of CMS and Ecommerce platforms we work with and digital services we offer including, optimisation, integration, multi-channel retailing, strategy and UX.
Case studies of our clients including Armit wines, Quba & Co, Chatham Marine, Tap Warehouse, Oxford Ski, Pashley, Floris, Super Skills Experiences.
Meet the team at Gibe
Blog comments by Pete Williams
- 15 stats that show why click-and-collect is so important for retailers, 19 Nov 2013
- A five-step roadmap for using personalisation in ecommerce, 22 Oct 2013
- Fight Club! Sky vs Virgin Media: a user experience comparison, 21 Oct 2013
- High street retailers 'missing out on £1bn per month'. How the web can help, 19 Sep 2013
- 17 reasons for New Look's 79% leap in online sales, and eight areas for improvement, 20 Aug 2013
- This post is not affiliated with my employers, 15 Aug 2013
- Retailers must switch on to the discovery channel, 31 Jul 2013
- 11 great ways to use digital technology in retail stores, 22 Jul 2013
- What do you mean by responsive design?, 15 Jul 2013
- Great expectations: is user experience your biggest responsibility?, 2 Jul 2013