Job of the week
Most popular posts this month
- 24 beautifully-designed web dashboards that data geeks will love
- The top 16 social media fails of 2013
- 10 simple responsive WordPress themes for small businesses and blogs
- 10 things to avoid using in your email subject lines
- 20 beautiful examples of persuasive ecommerce design
- 33 examples of great meta descriptions for search
Most commented posts this month
- 2014: the mobile SEO timebomb 30 comments
- The top 16 social media fails of 2013 22 comments
- Will the number of consumer reviews in PPC ads affect credibility? 22 comments
- Content marketing the Google Hummingbird way 21 comments
- 15 tiny UX elements that can make a big difference 21 comments
- 2014: The year content marketing finally grows up? 19 comments
Popular blog tags (by posts)
We are a tight-knit (and perfectly formed) team of online pioneers. We embraced online marketing – search in particular –before the birth of Google, and continue quietly (and consistently) to break new ground in our field. Ambergreen is a leading and well-renowned search marketing agency in the UK, creating bespoke internet marketing solutions for its clients since the company’s inception in 2001.
We love what we do. We’re proud of what we achieve and the manner in which we go about our business. We don’t dabble on the dark side, rather we embrace ‘best practice’ and then find ways to do it better, faster and more effectively.
While our background is in search, both natural and paid, our experience has developed us into comprehensive online marketers. Search doesn’t exist in a vacuum; customers are customers no matter where they interact with a brand and our clients reap the benefits every day of embracing all-encompassing marketing strategies.