|Job Title||Managing Director|
|Registered Since||12 Feb 2007|
|Areas of Expertise||Affiliate Marketing, Organic/Natural Search (SEO), Paid Search (PPC)|
Duncan is a seasoned Internet entrepreneur and affiliate marketing expert. He sold his first internet company at the age of 21 and has gone on to build up popular media properties such as Travel Library which was acquired by TripAdvisor, an operating company of Expedia, Inc and welovelocal.com which was recently acquired by GCAP Media PLC.
As founder and Managing Director of eConversions, he has grown the company into one of the UK's largest super affiliates with a multi-million pound turnover. eConversions provide competitive advantage within the paid search space to leading advertisers including Dell, Expedia, Lastminute.com and The Guardian. Their publishing division has recently launched www.VoucherCodes.co.uk which is now one of the UK's largest money saving web site and has been profiled by the BBC, The Times, The Sun and many more. They are now hard at work on a their new site www.discounts.co.uk due to launch later this year.
Blog posts and comments by Duncan Jennings
- Does local need to be a portal?, 17 Aug 2007
- Small firms failing to make use of web, 23 Jun 2007
- Is mobile search set to take off?, 14 May 2007
- Google's local search battle cry, 11 Apr 2007
- Calculating the perfect affiliate CPA, 28 Mar 2007
- Seven tips for recruiting paid search professionals, 20 Mar 2007