|Organisation||Blast Advanced Media|
|Registered Since||14 Jun 2011|
|Areas of Expertise||Multichannel Marketing, Organic/Natural Search (SEO), User Experience and Usability, Web Analytics|
Kayden Kelly founded the Online Marketing and Analytics Consulting company, Blast Advanced Media, in 1999. Using a Goal Driven methodology, BAM helps companies:
* Establish S.M.A.R.T. goals
* Properly setup their analytics
* Develop and implement online marketing strategies
* Measure and improve to build a sustainable competitive advantage
While BAM does more than Google consulting, the team is proud of their SIX Google Company Certifications and popular iPhone app, BAM Analytics Pro. Kayden also holds 5 individual Google Certifications for Google Analytics and Adwords.
As CEO, his role involves leading BAM's thought leadership and strategic vision to position Blast Advanced Media as one of the top online marketing companies in the industry.
Kayden's strengths revolve around his deep experience in SEO, UX and Analytics. Simply put, he focuses on three key concepts that help companies:
While others get caught up in the hype and chase search engine algorithms, Kayden focuses on creating sustainable competitive advantage for clients by developing, optimizing, distributing and connecting valuable content.
When he isn't riding his bike, Kayden enjoys sharing his unique perspective on SEO, UX and Analytics as a speaker at online marketing industry conferences including SMX, Search Engine Strategies, and eMarketing.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelors in Strategic Management from CSUS with minor in Finance and Computer Science
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification
- Google Adwords Qualified - Reporting and Analysis
- Google AdWords Qualified - Search Advertising
- Google Adwords Qualified - Display Advertising
Blog comments by Kayden Kelly
- Google AdWords changes the game with enhanced campaigns, 10 Feb 2013
- Infinite scrolling: pros and cons, 8 Jan 2013