|Job Title||Head of PPC|
|Registered Since||26 Jul 2010|
|Areas of Expertise||Online Advertising, Paid Search (PPC), Web Analytics, Conversion Rate Optimization|
I joined Search Laboratory as a PPC Account Manager in 2010 and gained experience managing a number of large Pay Per Click accounts across a wide range of different vertical sectors. In 2011, I took on the management of the growing PPC team, overseeing the account management of clients of all shapes and sizes. Our clients span 18 countries and we offer services in over 35 languages making our PPC truly global. Today we employ 11 PPC account managers and I enjoy driving the team forward and keeping abrest with the ever changing world of PPC. As Head of PPC at Search Laboratory I adopt a scientific and mathematical approach to SEM and always work to industry best-practice.
Search Laboratory - PPC / SEO Management Specialists
Search Laboratory is a specialist Search Marketing Agency offering expert SEO, PPC and Landing Page advice, design, testing and ongoing management in multiple languages. We take a highly analytical approach, employing trained maths graduates for paid sear
Search Laboratory Multilingual SEM Whitepaper
Learn about our top tricks and tips for attracting more global trade online with SEM.
Search Laboratory PPC Blog
Read the latest PPC (and SEO blogs) from myself and my team at Search Laboratory
Education and Qualifications
I undetook a B.Sc. in Mathematics at the University of Manchester and graduated in 2009.
Blog posts and comments by Pete Whitmarsh
- Six advanced ad text testing considerations, 17 Oct 2013
- Springsteen shows why it's positive to be negative with your PPC, 7 Aug 2013
- Springsteen shows why it's positive to be negative with your PPC, 6 Aug 2013
- Four often overlooked factors in PPC advertising , 18 Apr 2013
- Five important PPC trends, 21 Mar 2013
- Google anti-trust ruling: the implications, 24 Jan 2013
- My 2013 Google AdWords wishlist, 11 Dec 2012
- Should I be bidding on my brand terms?, 17 Oct 2012