|Subscription Level||Small Business Multi-user|
|Company / Organisation Type||Vendor / Technology Supplier|
|Areas of Expertise||Ecommerce, Multichannel Marketing, Online Advertising, Paid Search (PPC), Web Analytics|
|Industry Focus||Consumer Goods, Financial Services, Retail, Technology, Travel & Leisure|
42 Frederick Place
|Number of Staff||31-60|
Measured Success™ is the overall objective that we deliver for all of our clients. It is bespoke business performance measurement, analysis and reporting that powers great business decisions and drives success.
Interaction between marketing and sales channels make it essential to stop viewing a business as a series of isolated silos and to embrace a single, complete view of performance across the whole. Measured Success™ meets the demands of the multi-channel world where customers consume online and offline media and transact in the channels that suit them. Armed with Measured Success™ your key decisions around budgeting, channel optimisation and performance planning become more accurate, scientific and effective.
Rakuten's Play.com, Harvey Nichols, House of Fraser, Resorthoppa, EDF Energy, Schuh, CIPD, Matches Fashion, Hallmark, Red Letter Days, Sweaty Betty, Propellernet, Low Cost Holidays, Summit Media, Big Mouth Media, Net Media Planet, and Steak
2013 The Dadi Awards - Shortlist for 'Use of Affiliate Marketing' with Resorthoppa
2013 The Digitals - Shortlist for 'Web Analytics and Optimisation' with Rakuten's Play.com
2013 BT Retail Week - Shortlist for 'Insight Solution of the Year' with Rakuten's Play.com
2013 Performance Marketing Awards - Shortlist for 'Best use of Data' with Dealchecker.co.uk
2013 Initiative Mittelstand IT Innovation Awards - 'Best of 2013' in 'Online Marketing' for Storm Tag Maanager
2012 Econsultancy Innovation Awards - Shortlist for 'Innovation in Multichannel Marketing'
2011 A4U Awards - Highly Commended 'Best Third Party Affiliate Technology'
2011 Econsultancy Awards - Highly Commended for 'Innovation in Paid Search'
2010 A4U Awards - Winner 'Best Third Party Technology'
Research featuring DC Storm
- Marketing Attribution Management Buyer's Guide 2013, 31 Oct 2012
- PPC Bid Management Technology Buyer's Guide 2012 , 7 Aug 2012
- Tag Management Buyer's Guide, 21 Jun 2012
- Web Analytics Buyer's Guide 2012, 12 Dec 2011
- Marketing Attribution Management Buyer's Guide, 31 May 2011
- PPC Bid Management Technology Buyer's Guide 2010, 1 Aug 2010
- Web Analytics Buyer's Guide 2010, 6 Jan 2010
- PPC Bid Management Technology Buyer's Guide 2009, 22 Mar 2009
- Web Analytics Buyer's Guide 2008, 6 Nov 2008
Supplier Showcases DC Storm has presented at
- Search & Bid Management Tools Supplier Showcase, 24 Mar 2009
- Web Analytics Supplier Showcase, 5 Feb 2009
- PPC Bid Management Supplier Showcase, 3 Jul 2008
- Web Measurement and Analytics solutions Supplier Showcase, 11 Oct 2007
Events DC Storm has sponsored
- JUMP, 9 Oct 2013
- JUMP New York 2013, 30 Jan 2013
- Digital Cream London 2013, 20 Mar 2013
- JUMP 2012 London, 10 Oct 2012
- Digital Cream London 2012, 15 Mar 2012
- JUMP 2011 London, 12 Oct 2011
Press Releases from DC Storm
- Reiss partners with DC Storm for advanced marketing performance measurement and multi-channel attribution, 15 Aug 2013
Blog comments by DC Storm
- Has the affiliate channel outgrown the CPA last click model?, Neil Sampson, 23 Oct 2013
- Has the affiliate channel outgrown the CPA last click model?, Neil Sampson, 22 Oct 2013
Weekly Page Views over the last 12 weeks