|Date||18th September 2013 (9:30am – 4:30pm)|
|Venue||Etc Venues, Moorgate, London, United Kingdom|
About the course
Pay per click (PPC) advertising campaigns are a great way to maximise website visibility on key search engines. But PPC markets are becoming increasingly competitive - you need an effective strategy or you’re throwing money (and traffic) away.
This PPC marketing course covers the essentials of successful paid search campaigns, exploring best-practice tools and techniques from writing copy, to bidding strategy, to effective analysis of competitors.
Pay per click (PPC) advertising campaigns offer a flexible method of maximising your website's visibility on popular search engines such as Google.
This course will show you how to evaluate and fine-tune your PPC strategy to improve click-through and conversion rates, as well as review and expand your search term sets to maximise performance. You'll also learn how to effectively track results to maximise ROI through accurate measurement and analysis.
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for marketing professionals with a basic understanding of the fundamentals of PPC and are looking to get further involved.
How will I benefit?
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Refine your strategy so more leads turn into conversions
- Evaluate and analyse your key phrases to improve your copy
- Understand the importance of using landing pages in campaigns
- Use powerful bid management tools and reporting techniques to maximise ROI
What will I learn?
Positioning your creative
- Copywriting that will increase ad click-through rates
- When and how to use keyword insertion tools
- Approaches to testing creative
- Tactics to increase conversion rates, such as deep-linking landing pages
- Integration with promotions and offers
A PPC strategy that works
- Understanding the Google Quality Score
- Selecting the right bidding strategy, including effective use of automated cost per acquisition and ROI strategies
- Utilising day parting strategies
- Integrating your PPC with offline campaigns
- Identifying and dealing with click-fraud
Tracking and analysis
- The benefits of using industry leading tools
- Analysing the competitor landscape
- Analysing data and understanding latent sales
- Optimising search terms sets
Digital Account Manager, LBi
Michael Kerr has been working at LBi for over 5 years, specialising in PPC. He has experience running a number of big brand clients across a range of languages and countries, including running the Global PPC for a flag carrier airline (Over 35 countries) and a big brand technology company. With experience in all types of verticals, including Retail, b2b, b2c, Insurance and travel, as well as running Paid Search activity across multiple engines including Yandex, Baidu, Facebook and Twitter.