|Job Title||Digital Marketing Executive|
|Registered Since||5 Nov 2012|
|Areas of Expertise||Social, Organic/Natural Search (SEO), Paid Search (PPC), User Experience and Usability, Web Analytics|
Email:Telephone: 0845 453 1234
Address: 50-52 Botley Road, Park Gate, Southampton, SO31 1BB, United Kingdom
I joined Koozai with 5 years’ digital marketing experience, having worked on website development and optimisation for a major fuel and lubricants distributor. I have a passion for SEO and Social Media and am driven by the need to develop my digital skills and knowledge. I look to explore innovative solutions for new problems encountered in the ever-changing digital world.
At Koozai we specialise in Search Engine Optimisation, Pay Per Click (PPC), Brand Reputation Management, Social Media, Video Marketing, Analytics, Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) and Copywriting working with a wide range of clients across many sectors.
Koozai Digital Marketing Agency
Koozai is a UK based Digital Marketing Agency specialising in Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Pay Per Click (PPC), Reputation Management, Video, Social Media and Link Building Services.
Emma North - LinkedIn
Emma North's LinkedIn profile page.
Emma North - Google+
Emma North's Google+ profile.
Emma North - Twitter
Emma North's Twitter page.
Emma North Koozai Author Profile
Emma North joined Koozai with 5 years’ digital marketing experience, having worked on website development and optimisation for a major fuel distributor. She has a passion for SEO and Social Media and is driven by the need to develop her digital skills and
Digital Marketing Executive at Koozai
From November 2, 2012 and still in this role.
Digital Marketing at WP Group (Wessex Petroleum)
From October 1, 2007 until October 16, 2012.
Blog comments by Emma North
- Eight alternatives and workarounds for missing (not provided) data, 7 Oct 2013
- Has Google really just killed the PR industry?, 12 Aug 2013
- On-page factors become more important for high search rankings in past year: report, 5 Aug 2013
- On-page factors become more important for high search rankings in past year: report, 2 Aug 2013
- How to measure branded search traffic in the 'Not Provided' age, 29 Jul 2013
- Ten barriers to innovation in digital marketing (and how to beat them), 21 Jun 2013
- Is guest blogging becoming risky? , 13 May 2013
- Is Google right to group desktop and tablet together in Enhanced Campaigns?, 11 Apr 2013
- Is Google right to group desktop and tablet together in Enhanced Campaigns?, 10 Apr 2013
- How Starbucks uses Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter and Google+, 6 Mar 2013