|Job Title||CMO and Co-Founder|
|Organization||Respond Native Advertising Platform|
|Registered Since||3 Jun 2011|
|Areas of Expertise||Content Marketing and Strategy, Mobile, Online Advertising, Strategy & Operations, User Experience and Usability|
Co-founder and CMO of Respond, the native advertising platform for premium publishers.
Respond gives premium publishers a simple way to generate new revenue without compromising user experience.
Respond has recently been featured in media including Campaign, TechCrunch, CNET, The Next Web, Econsultancy, The Drum, Media Week, Mobile Marketing, Paid Content and Brand Republic.
Previously headed up marketing and comms for a network of award-winning sites at DMGT plc; worked in PR at the Red Consultancy with Microsoft, Experian and Braun; and co-founded a design magazine sold in 11 countries.
Occasional speaker at events e.g. Publicitas Digital Forum in Berlin, Founders4Schools.
Respond is a simple way for publishers to earn new revenue, and for advertisers to increase conversions. We match contextual call-to-action buttons to relevant content across a network of quality publishers.
News and updates about Respond.
Agile technology company.
Think Agile - The Azullo Blog
Simplicity, usability, the web, and more.
Co-founder of Azullo, co-creator of Respond at Azullo
From January 1, 2010 and still in this role.
Marketing and Communications Manager at Jobsite
From February 1, 2005 until December 31, 2009.
Consultant at The Red Consultancy
From April 1, 2002 until October 1, 2004.
Co-founder at Mosquito
From January 1, 2000 until March 31, 2002.
Blog posts and comments by Guy Cookson
- Why brands and digital media owners must collaborate on creative, 25 Nov 2013
- Why brands and digital media owners must collaborate on creative, 22 Nov 2013
- Ad placements should fit, not fight, the publishers’ brand, 25 Oct 2013
- Ad placements should fit, not fight, the publishers’ brand, 23 Oct 2013
- 12 great examples of publishers that use responsive design, 2 Jul 2013
- Facebook prepping News Feed video ads: report, 3 Jan 2013
- Five big B2B content marketing mistakes, 3 Jan 2013
- The future of mobile in 2013, 3 Jan 2013
- 14 reasons behind John Lewis' 44% increase in online sales, 3 Jan 2013
- Are surveys a thing of the past?, 3 Jan 2013