About the course
Mobile is rapidly transforming everthing that’s digital and will soon become an essential part of any digital marketing strategy. Mobile is ubiquitous, highly personal, always carried by the customer, constantly switched on, has a built in payment mechanism, it’s there at the point of creative impulse, and can recount the audience down to the individual person if needs be. It is the most personal form of communication that exists in the digital age, and is set to become the de facto means of accessing the web in the very near future.
Who should attend?
The course is ideal for marketing professionals, management staff and business owners looking for an intensive introduction to using mobile within a broader marketing strategy.
How will I benefit?
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
• Understand mobile within integrated marketing
• Develop your own mobile strategy
• Take advantage of the mobile Internet
• Implement mobile campaigns from delivering SMS, to mobile web CMS, to planning and buying mobile advertising
• Promote mobile creative and explore the key creative challenges for mobile marketing
• Measure and optimising mobile
• Learn about navigations and best practices, including legal and security issues
• Pitch Mobile and how to make the business and marketing case for mobile.
• Develop a campaign plan covering both B2B and consumer marketing, and from traditional to M-commerce
What will I learn?
Please contact Nanda +62 813 846 856 21 or email to Nanda@IMII.co.id for more details