|Job Title||Digital Marketing Executive|
|Member Since||26 Jul 2010|
|Areas of Expertise||Social Media, Search Marketing - Organic/Natural (SEO), Search Marketing - Paid (PPC), User Experience and Usability, Web Analytics|
I currently work for Koozai as a Digital Marketing Executive; with a focus on Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Pay Per Click (PPC) using the AdWords platform, I am also involved with Social Media, Analytics and Link Building.
My previous experience extends to design and marketing in the Product Design field; I also have some Web Design experience. I believe this gives me a great overall understanding of marketing online and offline as well as giving me the technical skills needed to analyse and carry out a project with success.
I have a great interest in the ever changing web, new media technologies and look forward to what it brings in the future.
Koozai are a Digital Marketing Agency based in Southampton, UK. Services offered include SEO, PPC, Social Media, Link Building, Analytics and more.
My Twitter profile.
Personal site where I add my own thoughts on SEO, marketing, online businesses and web design.
Blog comments by Tom Howlett
- 11 useful examples of copywriting for product recommendations, 8 May 2013
- Brands that use Vine: five great vs. five bad examples, 4 Apr 2013
- Why you should make it easy for customers to contact you, 26 Mar 2013
- 14 lousy web design trends that are making a comeback, 15 Mar 2013
- Is Google’s AuthorRank just a myth?, 26 Feb 2013
- Is Twitter transforming the way we watch TV?, 31 Jan 2013
- The five best free content marketing ebooks from 2012, 21 Dec 2012
- Mobile ads are more annoying than television ads: report, 18 Dec 2012
- 63% of website owners say improving conversions is the biggest challenge, 17 Dec 2012
- The mobile train has left the station: Are you on board?, 14 Dec 2012