If you're considering adding e-commerce functionality to your site, our Request for Proposal (RFP) template and guidance notes will improve your procurement process.
Request For Proposals (RFPs)
2013 is the year of going "beyond the like" to build deeper engagement, with successful brands leading the way in allowing (satisfied) customers to do the heavy lifting on their behalf. This Digital Workshop presentation includes slides and instructions for the audio replay of this session. Download for an intense hour of learning how to define, identify and build innovative influencer initiatives for your organization. Presented by Ana Garcia Doyle.
Produced in conjunction with Kontagent, a leading mobile customer intelligence solutions provider, this report takes a hard look at how organizations and agencies are responding to the ever-expanding reach and importance of mobile. It draws conclusions from a January 2013 survey of active users in the space: 1,301 representatives from agencies and client-side firms offered frank opinions about their businesses' mobile performance so far and what may change in the future.
Most Popular Reports
Need help with web project management but don't know where to start? Econsultancy has created more than 40 individual best-practice template documents as downloadable files that you can customise to suit any web projects you’re working on.
A must-have guide for anyone dealing with digital marketing. This report provides best practices and survey data around budgeting, strategy development, digital skills building, retention marketing and new channel development.
Latest Blog Posts
- Tapping into the minds of your audience: The psychology of social media 22 May
- Mobile is almost as popular as desktop for travel research: report 22 May
- A day in the life of UNICEF UK's Head of Digital Engagement 22 May
- 15 ways to optimise your evergreen content strategy 22 May
- Security and fraud concerns are biggest barriers to mobile payment adoption 22 May
- Is your organisation web-compatible? 22 May