|Date||24th October 2012 (9:00am – 5:00pm)|
|Venue||The Metropolitan Club, Chicago, United States|
About the event
[NOTE: TO REQUEST ATTENDANCE PLEASE SELECT FROM ONE OF THE ROUNDTABLES BELOW]
Our exclusive invitation-only roundtable series, Digital Cream Chicago is an opportunity for senior client-side digital marketers to discuss best practice and the reality of digital marketing with the industry's 'cream of the crop'.
The five Digital Cream roundtables are designed to help you meet your peers and learn from each other about the latest best practice, what's working and what's not.
Each roundtable is a 'hands-on' participatory event: you will network and learn through discussion, networking and debate.
The Roundtable Format
The topic-focused roundtable format allows you to discuss a number of subjects that are most relevant to you and find out from your peers how they are addressing the challenges and opportunities you are also facing. These typically include questions around best practice, measurement, ROI, resourcing, supplier selection, recruitment, business processes, budgeting, trends etc.
There are five roundtable sessions of an hour and fifteen minutes each. Each roundtable is moderated and focuses on a particular topic with the roundtable attendees proposing specific questions or challenges they wish to discuss on that topic in the time available.
The specific agenda for each topic roundtable will depend on the input of the delegates.
To register, choose from the following Roundtables
The schedule of Digital Cream Chicago Roundtables
9:00 - 11:00 - Breakfast
9:30 - 10:45 a.m. - Online Conversion Rate Optimization
11:00 am - 12:15 pm - Customer Experience & Conversion
12:15 - 1:00 - Lunch
1:00 - 2:15 pm - Managing Digital Teams: Budgets and Channel Integration
2:30 - 3:45 pm - Integrated Digital Marketing
4:00 - 5:15 pm - Social Media - Marketing, Measurement, Monetization
Speakers' and panelists' profiles
Jason Heller, CEO, Agiliti,Inc.
Moderator: Managing Digital Teams: Budgets & Channel Integration
Jason Heller is CEO of Agiliti, a unique digital marketing operations and strategy consultancy based in New York. The firm helps brands audit, align and optimize their agency relationships and internal org strictures and processes. Jason is a digital marketing pioneer, having co-founded one of the first digital media agencies in 1998, which he later sold to Horizon Media. He sat at the helm of Horizon Interactive for several years before stepping down to launch an online travel business, which he also later sold. Jason has trained and consulted some of the largest agencies and brands as EVP of Laredo Group prior to launching Agiliti in 2011.
Who should attend?
If you have responsibility for your organization's online marketing, head up a digital team for a large private or Fortune 500 corporation, an online player or an e-commerce site, you should consider requesting attendance. We encourage you to attend with members of your team to gain exposure to multiple roundtables, but request a limit of three attendees per company.
Agencies, vendors, and consulting firms are welcome to join us after the Digital Cream at our Cocktail Reception.
Who came last time?
Here's a look at a few of the senior marketers who joined us at our inaugural 2011 event in Chicago:
- Emarketing Manager, Healthcare, 3M
- eHub Business Manager, 3M
- eBusiness Manager, 3M Purification, Inc.
- Digital Marketing Manager, ACCO Brands
- Director, Marketing, AHA Solutions, Inc.
- Director, Consumer Engagement, Allstate
- Sr. Manager - Strategy & Analytics, Allstate Insurance Co.
- Manager, Consumer Engagement - Mobile Channel, Allstate Insurance Co.
- Manager, Interactive Development, American Express
- VP, Corporate Marketing, Aon
- Marketing Leader, Talent & Rewards Consulting, Aon Hewitt
- VP Marketing, Applied Systems
- Communications Specialist - Online Media, Baker Furniture - Kohler Interiors
- Creative Director, Black River Imaging
- Vice President, Marketing, Brightspark Travel, Inc.
- eBusiness Manager, Caterpillar Inc.
- VP/CMO, Centuruion Data Systems
- Vice President Marketing, Chicago Tribune Media Group
- Business Partner Manager, CME Group
- Associate Director, Web Strategy, CME Group
- Online Marketing Analyst, CME Group
- Deputy Director of New Media, Cook County Government
- Media Director, Crown Imports
- Internet Strategy & Solutions Manager, Deloitte LLP
- Associate, Enova Financial
- Digital Marketing Analyst/Manager, Enova Financial
- Analyst, Forrester Research
- Retail Digital Manager, General Motors
- Digital Product Manager, Hoy LLC
- Marketing Manager, Hoy LLC
- Senior Manager, Hoy LLC
- Manager, eCommerce Marketing, Hyatt Hotels Corporation
- Manager, Marketing, Investing In Communities
- SEO Specialist, ISACA
- Director, Web Advertising & Partnerships, Lightspeed Research
- Senior Marketing Manager, Lou Malnati's Pizzeria
- Director of Digital Marketing, Markel American Insurance Company
- Director of Marketing, Markel Corporation
- Director of Digital Media and Interactive Marketing, Marsh Inc.
- Principal; Global Marketing Operations, Mercer
- Sr. Marketing Manager, Neutral Tandem
- CEO, OfficeFrog.com
- Online Marketing Manager, optionsXpress
- Manager, Web Development, Quill.com
- Market Manager, Digital Marketing, Quill.com
- Director of Email Marketing, Restaurant.com
- Web Analyst, Rotary International
- Sr. Marketing Analyst, Sears
- Sr. Copywriter, Sears Holdings
- SVP Corporate Strategy & Marketing, ServiceMaster
- Director, Digital Strategy & Marketing, Servicemaster
- Digital Strategy & Marketing Manager, ServiceMaster
- President & CEO, The Back Office Cooperative
- Partner, The Brothers Einstein
- Digital Sales Director, Time Out Chicago
- Audience Attraction Manager, Tribune Company
- Director - mobile product marketing, Tribune Company
- Director of Marketing, Tribune Digital
- Social Media Strategist, Tribune Digital
- VP Marketing, Virgin Atlantic
- Affiliate Marketing Manager, Vivid Seats Ltd
- Marketing Services Coordinator, WATT
- VP, Research & Audience Development, WATT
- CMO, WebPrez Videos
- Marketing Manager, WellsFargo
- Director of E-Commerce, Zondervan
- Sr. Director Digital Marketing, Zondervan
- Assistant Marketing Director, Kidz Books, Zondervan
- Sr. Director, Digital Marketing, Zondervan
The Metropolitan Club
Free (by invitation only)
To allow as many individuals as possible to join us, we are limiting each request to a maximum of two (2) roundtable sessions. Thank you for understanding.
You must be a senior digital marketer from a client-side organization (ie brand, e-tailer, or publisher) to qualify for free attendance.