|Job Title||Digital Marketing Architect|
|Registered Since||12 Apr 2011|
|Areas of Expertise||Ecommerce, Online Copywriting, Social, Organic/Natural Search (SEO), Strategy & Operations|
I embarked on my digital marketing career in possibly the toughest, sink or swim, environment, a digital marketing agency. Fortunately I thrived and whilst there I learnt the fundamentals of SEO, put my writing skills to good use and under some excellent guidance became a digital marketer. I worked my way up, from Digital Marketing Trainee to Senior Digital Marketing Consultant. I developed digital marketing strategies for:
- B2B lead generation websites
- B2C ecommerce websites
I independently managed multiple digital marketing accounts varying from pure SEO, to integrated SEO and PPC to the full mix of SEO, PPC and social media. I was responsible for planning campaigns, organising team members and liaising with and presenting to clients to ensure our strategy was working in line with their marketing activity.
I moved on to work in-house as an SEO Project Manager for TUI Activity, a branch of the largest travel company in the World. There I managed digital marketing projects for various specialist travel websites including multiple SEO migrations, onsite optimisation and off site promotion strategies.
I admit in-house was not for me and I moved back to agency side working for ThoughtShift a forward thinking digital marketing agency. As a Digital Marketing Architect I manage digital marketing campaigns for clients in a wide range of sectors with varying objectives.
Education and Qualifications
BA Honours History and Politics 2.1 - University of Reading
Blog comments by Alexandra Gaiger
- Are your Twitter followers fake, or just quiet?, 29 Aug 2012
- SEOs will slaughter careless PR agencies, 29 Aug 2012
- Pinterest: the top 10 UK retailers reviewed, 2 Jul 2012
- Dictionary of marketing swearwords. 1: Linkbait, 27 Apr 2012
- Digital talent: the innovative & integrated marketing brain , 15 Feb 2012
- The death of press release distribution services: the expert's view, 31 Jan 2012
- Top five KPIs for SEO campaigns, 20 Jan 2012
- Why social customer service will come of age in 2012, 9 Jan 2012
- Governance: nine steps to good decision making, 19 Aug 2011
- Want quality content? Produce it in-house, 8 Aug 2011