|Job Title||Digital Commerce Consultant|
|Member Since||21 Jul 2009|
|Areas of Expertise||B2B Marketing, Content Marketing and Strategy, E-commerce, Multichannel Marketing, Search Marketing - Organic/Natural (SEO)|
A digital commerce consultant with over 7 years of experience in Digital Marketing and 10 years in Market Research and Analytics. Maria’s experience spans multiple industries; including retail, fashion, technology, financial services, human resources and gaming. She is able to reflect her extensive background in a variety of sectors, both client and agency side, with a focus on innovation and technology that enables businesses to develop and achieve greater results.
Maria is a regular contributor to various industry publications and blogs.
Blog posts and comments by Maria Morais
- Why should fashion brands improve their multichannel offerings? , 8 Feb 2013
- Why should fashion brands improve their multichannel offerings? , 7 Feb 2013
- How shopping centres can innovate and save the high street, 26 Nov 2012
- How shopping centres can innovate and save the high street, 22 Nov 2012
- The Mirror's response to EU cookie law compliance, 23 May 2012
- 14 fantastic scrolling websites that tell a story, 16 Apr 2012
- Women write about PR too: some of the UK's top female bloggers, 8 Mar 2012
- B2B Content marketing is about you AND your customers, 1 Mar 2012
- 2012: The year that online retail reaches adulthood, 16 Feb 2012
- Getting into digital: new guide for students and graduates, 14 Feb 2012