|Job Title||Digital Services Director|
|Registered Since||20 Oct 2009|
|Areas of Expertise||Ecommerce, Organic/Natural Search (SEO), Paid Search (PPC), Strategy & Operations, Web Analytics|
Email:Address: 17 Dargan Crescent, Belfast, BT3 9RP, United Kingdom
I'm an experienced digital marketing professional with a specialism in SEO and digital strategy. I'm based in Northern Ireland as part of Pierce Communications, where I help our varied portfolio of clients maximise their online potential.
I'm a contributor to various search marketing blogs where I write about all aspects of a successful online presence - I'm an editor for State of Search and contributing blogger for Search News Central, and I have an irregular technology column in the Belfast Telegraph.
Additionally I provide lectures on digital marketing for the University of Ulster's Digital Media Communications course and the Digital Marketing Institute's bootcamps and post-graduate diplomas.
Blog comments by Barry Adams
- This post is not affiliated with my employers, 14 Aug 2013
- Fact. Creating more content gets results, 15 May 2013
- A plea to all data geeks: speak human, 19 Mar 2013
- Is Google’s AuthorRank just a myth?, 28 Feb 2013
- Does your digital strategy suck?, 14 Aug 2012
- Is Google abusing its position with credit card comparison?, 1 May 2012
- Ask the experts: How will rel=author affect SEO? , 26 Apr 2012