|Date||14th June 2013 (12:00pm – 2:30pm)|
|Venue||Econsultancy London, London, United Kingdom|
|Duration||About 3 hours|
About the event
Roundtable: Mobile User Experience
Note: This event is exclusive to Econsultancy Enterprise subscribers (Platinum and Diamond / Enterprise accounts).
The Mobile User Experience Roundtable is your chance to share knowledge, experience and best practice on the issues, trends and developments around Mobile User Experience.
Attendance is limited to 12 - 18 attendees, with discussion chaired and facilitated by Econsultancy to ensure all participants get the most from the session.
The agenda for the day is very much driven by those attending - your prority areas and pain points. Potential topics for discussion on Mobile User Experience include:
- How does your organisation define mobile?
- Responsive design - experiences & practical advice
- Sites vs apps - when and how to choose
- Usability testing - how to run it and what you learned
- Email design - do people send out mobile-friendly emails? If so, how do they make them mobile-friendly?
- How many visits do you get from mobile? Is it from a particular demographic?
- What are the most popular types of content/functionality on mobile?
12:00 - Networking lunch
12:30 - Roundtable discussion facilitated by Econsultancy (90 mins)
14:00 - Afternoon tea
Who should attend?
Nearest tube stations:
Farringdon (Circle, Metropolitan, Hammersmith & City) or Chancery Lane (Central Line)
Roundtables are free to attend but are exclusive to Econsultancy Enterprise subscribers.
For further information, please contact Rosie Adams on 020 3142 8151 or by email: email@example.com (subject line 'Roundtable Bookings')