About the course
Intensive 2-day program covering the best practices of managing SEO and SEM campaigns - Planning & Strategy Special.
Specially designed for companies wanting to build their capability and SAVE MONEY in their month-on-month digital marketing campaigns.
All participants to learn campaign management using proprietary Econsultancy templates.
Who should attend?
Ideal for marketing professionals, management staff and business owners looking for a world-class workshop to evaluate and fine-tune PPC strategy, improve click-through and conversion rates, and as well as review and expand your search term sets to maximize performance.
Pricing (2 Day Course): INR 22,250
Early Bird Discount: 10% discount if you register 3 weeks before training date
Group Discount: 3 or more participants from the same company, attending the same course on the same date, are entitled to 5% discount
Learning Catalyst's Alumni Discount: 10% off
How will I benefit?
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Evaluate & fine-tune your PPC strategy
- Improve click-through & conversion rates
- Review & expand your search term sets to maximize performance
- Effectively track results to maximise ROI through accurate measurement & analysis
- Analyse competitor's SEO
- Improve your own SEO efforts through best practices in keyword research, on-page & off-page immplementation and tech analysis
- Use web analytics effectively to step up your overall search marketing efforts
FREE 6 months Small Business Subscription (WORTH USD398) for every course participant!
Econsultancy's Small Business Subscription (USD795/year) offers unparalleled access to Econsultancy’s rich resources of digital marketing reports, best practise and beginner's guides, stats, events, blogs and forums.
All trainers are seasoned veterans who have delivered great results for their companies and continue to do so. Click here for trainers' credentials.
What will I learn?
Planning and Strategy
- Benchmarking important SEO elements
- Current web traffic analysis
- Goal setting and Timeline
Keyword and Competitor analysis
- How search engine are structured
- Type of keywords and KEI (Keyword Effectiveness Index)
- Understanding competitors
- Getting competitive data - Current web traffic analysis
On-Page and Off-Page Optimisation
- On-Page SEO elements
- Latent Semantic Contextual keywords
- Copywriting for SEO
- Link-building strategies
- Impact of social media and UGC (User Generated Content)
Other SEO Factors
- White hat vs. Black hat tactics
- Multilinual SEO, mobile SEO and other trends
- SEO audit template
Positioning your creative
- Copywriting that will increase ad click-through rates
- When and how to use keyword insertion tools
- Approaches to testing creative
- Tactics to increase conversion rates, such as deep-linking landing pages
- Integration with promotions and offers
A PPC strategy that works
- Understanding the Google Quality Score
- Selecting the right bidding strategy, including effectiveuse of automated cost per acquisition and ROI strategies
- Utilising day parting strategies
- Integrating your PPC with offline campaigns
- Identifying and dealing with click-fraud
Track and analysis
- The benefits of using industry leading tools
- Analysing the competitor landscape
- Analysing data and understanding latent sales
- Optimising search terms sets
For more information, please call +91 8976105325