Dr Akif Khan joined CyberSource in December 2004. As Director, Products & Services he has become an industry thought leader and influential speaker within the online fraud arena. Helping and advising online merchants all over the world, Dr Khan has witnessed the latest challenges faced by organisations in multiple geographies and market sectors.
Educated as a research scientist, and with recent experience in the IT and finance industries, Dr Khan is well placed to work with CyberSource’s customers, analysing their requirements and providing guidance to optimise and grow their businesses with particular focus on minimising risk, reducing fraud and moving into new territories.
Before joining CyberSource, Dr Khan worked as a project manager on the Global Financial Messaging platform at JPMorgan, one of the world’s largest investment banks. Managing a team of developers in the UK and India, he was responsible for enhancements to a platform that processed transactions worth more that $1.2 trillion each day.
Job of the week
Most popular posts this month
- How should you respond to awkward customers on social media?
- 14 fantastic scrolling websites that tell a story
- Introducing the Modern Marketing Manifesto
- 70+ epic social media case studies, stats, blog posts and more
- Eight ways Google Universal Analytics will change the way businesses use data
- 10 of the best social media campaigns from 2012
Most commented posts this month
- Our Modern Marketing Manifesto: will you sign? 166 comments
- How should you respond to awkward customers on social media? 69 comments
- Is Primark mad to ignore ecommerce? 37 comments
- Is guest blogging becoming risky? 32 comments
- Why SEO still has a place in a content driven world 18 comments
- Five lovely new features that mean Google Plus is about to take hold 17 comments