Job of the week
Most popular posts this month
- 24 beautifully-designed web dashboards that data geeks will love
- The top 16 social media fails of 2013
- 10 things to avoid using in your email subject lines
- 10 simple responsive WordPress themes for small businesses and blogs
- 33 examples of great meta descriptions for search
- 14 fantastic scrolling websites that tell a story
Most commented posts this month
- Will the number of consumer reviews in PPC ads affect credibility? 22 comments
- The 10 most common mistakes of blogger outreach 22 comments
- The top 16 social media fails of 2013 20 comments
- Local SEO: tips on improving your visibility 19 comments
- 15 tiny UX elements that can make a big difference 18 comments
- How many links does $1,318.72 get you using Zemanta? 18 comments
Popular blog tags (by posts)
Dr Akif Khan joined CyberSource in December 2004. As Director, Products & Services he has become an industry thought leader and influential speaker within the online fraud arena. Helping and advising online merchants all over the world, Dr Khan has witnessed the latest challenges faced by organisations in multiple geographies and market sectors.
Educated as a research scientist, and with recent experience in the IT and finance industries, Dr Khan is well placed to work with CyberSource’s customers, analysing their requirements and providing guidance to optimise and grow their businesses with particular focus on minimising risk, reducing fraud and moving into new territories.
Before joining CyberSource, Dr Khan worked as a project manager on the Global Financial Messaging platform at JPMorgan, one of the world’s largest investment banks. Managing a team of developers in the UK and India, he was responsible for enhancements to a platform that processed transactions worth more that $1.2 trillion each day.