Andrew Grill is the CEO of Kred, the largest social influence platform in the world.
Andrew is also a regular, and sought after conference presenter on social business, social media, and digital technologies and is the editor of one of the world’s leading websites on digital and social, LondonCalling.co
He is passionate about explaining to large corporates how digital disruption will impact current thinking and strategy, with a focus on moving from social media to social business.
Job of the week
Most popular posts this month
- Introducing the Modern Marketing Manifesto
- How should you respond to awkward customers on social media?
- 14 fantastic scrolling websites that tell a story
- 70+ epic social media case studies, stats, blog posts and more
- Eight ways Google Universal Analytics will change the way businesses use data
- 10 of the best social media campaigns from 2012
Most commented posts this month
- Our Modern Marketing Manifesto: will you sign? 158 comments
- Introducing the Modern Marketing Manifesto 117 comments
- How should you respond to awkward customers on social media? 69 comments
- Is Primark mad to ignore ecommerce? 37 comments
- Is guest blogging becoming risky? 27 comments
- Five lovely new features that mean Google Plus is about to take hold 17 comments