en is an international marketing technology industry expert and partner at Transcend360 Consulting. He has over 15 years’ experience in the marketing technology and agency space, helping define leading consumer marketing strategies, to enable organizations to maximize the value from their existing marketing investments, using rich insight underpinned by data.
Ben specialises in how technology and data can deliver creative solutions for organisations to give them a unique competitive edge in the marketplace. His strategic and creative ideation on marketing solutions means organisations realise a rapid ROI, by focusing on achievable projects for short-term gain, whilst delivering a sustainable longer term strategy.
Ben previously held global roles with Pitney Bowes Software, Portrait Software, RAPP, DDB, smartFOCUS, Unica and Chordiant /Prime Response with in depth knowledge in the area of marketing technology strategy and how this can be leveraged through Marketing Automation, Multi-channel Campaign Management, Marketing Analytics, Real-time Decisioning and Database Marketing.
Job of the week
Most popular posts this month
- Introducing the Modern Marketing Manifesto
- How should you respond to awkward customers on social media?
- 14 fantastic scrolling websites that tell a story
- 70+ epic social media case studies, stats, blog posts and more
- Eight ways Google Universal Analytics will change the way businesses use data
- 10 of the best social media campaigns from 2012
Most commented posts this month
- Our Modern Marketing Manifesto: will you sign? 158 comments
- Introducing the Modern Marketing Manifesto 117 comments
- How should you respond to awkward customers on social media? 69 comments
- Is Primark mad to ignore ecommerce? 37 comments
- Is guest blogging becoming risky? 26 comments
- Five lovely new features that mean Google Plus is about to take hold 17 comments