Job of the week
Most popular posts this month
- 24 beautifully-designed web dashboards that data geeks will love
- The top 16 social media fails of 2013
- 10 things to avoid using in your email subject lines
- 10 simple responsive WordPress themes for small businesses and blogs
- 33 examples of great meta descriptions for search
- 14 fantastic scrolling websites that tell a story
Most commented posts this month
- Will the number of consumer reviews in PPC ads affect credibility? 22 comments
- The top 16 social media fails of 2013 20 comments
- Local SEO: tips on improving your visibility 20 comments
- 15 tiny UX elements that can make a big difference 18 comments
- How many links does $1,318.72 get you using Zemanta? 18 comments
- Nominet ploughs ahead with .uk domains despite opposition 16 comments
Popular blog tags (by posts)
With more than 12 years of experience in the digital space, Husam is a well-recognized International Speaker, Digital Marketing Consultant and Trainer, Professor of E-Commerce and E-Business at Global School of Management, and Certified Marketing Professional by Google, Yahoo, and he is also a member of the Search Engine Marketing Professionals Organization, member of the Web Analytics Association, and member of the Usability Professionals Association.
Husam is actively helping organizations Worldwide to be successful online by implementing the most effective digital marketing and social media strategies, building their online digital assets, increasing their online visibility and brand efficacy, managing their reputation online, and maximizing ROI from the internet.
Husam is known for cutting edge content, valuable take-aways, entertaining audience interaction, all illustrated by real life examples and solid case studies. People leave with knowledge and tools to re-shape their digital future.