Job of the week
Most popular posts this month
- 24 beautifully-designed web dashboards that data geeks will love
- The top 16 social media fails of 2013
- 10 things to avoid using in your email subject lines
- 10 simple responsive WordPress themes for small businesses and blogs
- 33 examples of great meta descriptions for search
- 14 fantastic scrolling websites that tell a story
Most commented posts this month
- Will the number of consumer reviews in PPC ads affect credibility? 22 comments
- The top 16 social media fails of 2013 20 comments
- Local SEO: tips on improving your visibility 20 comments
- 15 tiny UX elements that can make a big difference 18 comments
- How many links does $1,318.72 get you using Zemanta? 18 comments
- Nominet ploughs ahead with .uk domains despite opposition 16 comments
Popular blog tags (by posts)
Katie is a marketing and social media expert with over 25 years experience advising major brands such as Orange and Harrods, as well as agencies including Saatchi.
Katie is a social media trainer, a speaker at conferences, and has a weekly drive time slot on BBC Radio Kent discussing the social revolution.
Katie is Managing Director of Zoodikers Consulting Ltd – a PR & social media agency offering marketing strategy workshops, training, traditional PR and ongoing marketing campaigns.