Half thought leader, half consultant,half agent of change, Nicholine is one of the UK's original digital evangelists and creative strategists. She helped to found search engine optimisation and marketing company Weboptimiser in 1996 and has pioneered online brand strategy ever since. She has collaborated on two books, and written several white papers including the recent Strategic Planning for the Real World and Motive, Means and Opportunity: the beginning, middle and end of brand storytelling.
Her unique strategic planning methodology harnesses free online data to deliver insights for interesting, effective and emotionally resonant business, brand and comms planning.
Job of the week
Most popular posts this month
- Introducing the Modern Marketing Manifesto
- How should you respond to awkward customers on social media?
- 14 fantastic scrolling websites that tell a story
- 70+ epic social media case studies, stats, blog posts and more
- Eight ways Google Universal Analytics will change the way businesses use data
- 10 of the best social media campaigns from 2012
Most commented posts this month
- Our Modern Marketing Manifesto: will you sign? 163 comments
- How should you respond to awkward customers on social media? 69 comments
- Is Primark mad to ignore ecommerce? 37 comments
- Is guest blogging becoming risky? 29 comments
- Why SEO still has a place in a content driven world 18 comments
- Five lovely new features that mean Google Plus is about to take hold 17 comments