Started in programming working on asp/vb ticketing applications. Then moved onto ecommerce platforms before becoming head of organic search for a Glasgow marketing agency.
Started my own company in 2007 and specialised in optimising sites in the betting and weight loss industries. Now focussed primarliy on ecommerce marketing and development.
Job of the week
Most popular posts this month
- Introducing the Modern Marketing Manifesto
- How should you respond to awkward customers on social media?
- 14 fantastic scrolling websites that tell a story
- 70+ epic social media case studies, stats, blog posts and more
- 10 of the best social media campaigns from 2012
- Eight ways Google Universal Analytics will change the way businesses use data
Most commented posts this month
- Our Modern Marketing Manifesto: will you sign? 153 comments
- Introducing the Modern Marketing Manifesto 117 comments
- How should you respond to awkward customers on social media? 69 comments
- Is Primark mad to ignore ecommerce? 37 comments
- Is guest blogging becoming risky? 26 comments
- Five lovely new features that mean Google Plus is about to take hold 17 comments