Suzanne has an unusual hybrid background of journalism and product management. Described as a 'digital native' on LinkedIn (www.linkedin.com/in/suzannelocke), she started out at Sky News in 1999 as one of the website's launch journalists, before going on to launch and then edit and manage the Sky Movies and Sky Showbiz sites.
Having grown up in Bahrain, she left the UK to return to the GCC and sample life there as an adult, arriving in Dubai in the boom times of 2006 to launch and edit the XPRESS site for Gulf News and work as a development manager across the Gulf News portfolio.
She went on to Emap and the world of B2B and subscription sites as editor of meed.com before progressing into Emap Middle East's leadership team in 2009 as digital development director.
Job of the week
Most popular posts this month
- 10 useful Google Analytics custom dashboards
- 24 beautifully-designed web dashboards that data geeks will love
- 14 fantastic scrolling websites that tell a story
- 10 of the best social media campaigns from 2012
- 12 usability flaws that are spoiling the mobile web
- Penguin 2.0: where does SEO go from here?
Most commented posts this month
- Penguin 2.0: where does SEO go from here? 27 comments
- 12 usability flaws that are spoiling the mobile web 25 comments
- 13 predictable user experience problems on travel websites 22 comments
- Jaeger's ecommerce site deconstructed: 5,000 words in 17 key areas 19 comments
- 11 things I've learned from writing 1,000 blog posts 17 comments
- Five reasons you should stop using no-reply email addresses right now 17 comments