|Job Title||Search Marketing Consultant|
|Member Since||18 May 2006|
|Areas of Expertise||Lead Generation, Social Media, Search Marketing - Organic/Natural (SEO), Community Management, User Experience and Usability|
Since 2000, I have been actively involved in all aspects of search engine marketing (SEM) including SEO, PPC, social media marketing, linking building, online PR and online video optimization for a variety of products and services. I have practical experience in boosting profits and cutting costs by developing and executing web strategy plans which emphasize online marketing and search engine optimization tactics. I have a true passion for increasing website conversion rates with the right mix of design aesthetics, usability, visitor interaction, and SEM.
Education and Qualifications
I have been helping clients as a Pittsburgh SEO consultant since 2000. Ten years is a lifetime in the online marketing world. Put my decade of experience to work for your company to increase online traffic, leads and sales.
Forum posts by April Weitzel
- Marketing Professionals - Give Us Your Input, Get Tools to Boost Your Career, 7 Aug 2006
- Seven Reasons Marketers Should Run Online Sweepstakes, 17 Jul 2006
- Marketing and Advertising Professionals We Need Your Input, 12 Jul 2006
- Good marketing magazines/journals?, 12 Jun 2006
- Online competition response methods, 18 May 2006