|Job Title||Head of Experience & Digital|
|Registered Since||11 Mar 2009|
|Areas of Expertise||Content Marketing and Strategy, User Experience and Usability, Web Design, Web Project Management, Customer Experience|
- IT graduate and early-career project manager in field of EDI, returned to academia where I gained one of the world's first bona-fide PhD's in Electronic Commerce. Subsequently I moved into consulting and advertising, as Head/Director of New Media, where I built a successful team.
- Spent 15 months on a fascinating diversion into interim management of a start-up wine merchant.
- Back in the web world, headed up Internet developments and client consulting/strategy for a digital agency.
- Moved to a very successful regional digital agency as Head of Strategy in August 2008.
- Head of Digital Content @ Barclaycard Jan 12 - May 13
- Head of Experience & Digital @ AXA Wealth May 13 -
Strategy & client consulting, information architecture & user experience, pre- & post-sales support, account management/direction, new business development, e-commerce, e-business, online/digital/new media, creative solutions & strategies, people/team leader, strong communicator, broad & unique commercial experience.
Education and Qualifications
PhD Cardiff University, Electronic Commerce. Research Apr 1995 - Mar 1998, awarded Mar 2000. Fully funded and supported by BT plc. Involved multiple research reports and presentations back to BT, plus representation at trade shows in UK, Europe and the US, and BT's own showcase R&D event.
BSc (Hons) Business Information Systems, 1st Class, Wolverhampton University. 1989-1993, including 15 months at Rank Xerox plc.
Forum posts by Adrian Garcia-Sierra
- red dot partner, 11 Mar 2009