|Job Title||Digital Marketing Executive|
|Member Since||9 Sep 2010|
|Areas of Expertise||Search Marketing - Organic/Natural (SEO), Search Marketing - Paid (PPC), Web Analytics, Web Design|
Address: 50 - 52 , Botley Road, Southampton, Hampshire, SO31 1BB, United Kingdom
I have been working within the IT sector for over nine years I have recently moved from a highly technical background including IT support, website design and maintenance into internet marketing.
I have designed and optimised websites for a number of local businesses and individuals with great results.
I have a very strong passion for Search engine optimisation and internet marketing when coupled with my technical and analytical skills means I am a highly motivated Search Specialist. I spend a lot of time either reading about or implementing SEO on websites and take great pleasure in seeing them rise through the rankings and deliver that all important traffic to a business.
Koozai is the company for whom I work as a Search Specialist, they provide a number of Internet Marketing services to a range of customers.
EU Directive on Cookies Blog Post
Review of the BrightonSEO conference
How to enable Gzip compression
How to enable Gzip compression on different servers in order to improve website speed.
How to improve website speed
How to improve website speed and load times through a number of different methods.
Search Specialist at Impact Media
Account Manager / Sales at Vertical Leap
Education and Qualifications
I have certifications from the following:
Adwords Fundamentals Certification
Adwords Advanced Certification
Microsoft Certified (MCP's, MCSE & MCDST)
I also completed college with 3 A levels.
Blog comments by Alec Sharratt
- How to use Pinterest for link building and blogger outreach, 26 Jun 2012
- The biggest tech mistakes startups make and how to avoid them, 21 Jun 2012
- The importance of building 'Good to Great' teams to win online, 21 Jun 2012
- Sorry AdAge: Permlancing is not the new agency model, 13 Jun 2012
- UK consumers want more relevant ads but worried about cookies: stats, 10 May 2012
- 20 key points about social media measurement and metrics, 30 Mar 2012
- Google set for tablet battle with Amazon: report, 30 Mar 2012
- Facebook's six tips for Timeline transition, 30 Mar 2012