|Job Title||Managing Director|
|Member Since||2 Oct 2006|
Email:Telephone: +44 (0) 117 932 7700
Address: The Hay Barn, Londonderry Farm, Keynsham Road, Willsbridge, Bristol, BS30 6EL, United Kingdom
Let's face it, many businesses would use technology more cleverly if they had the chance to start their IT systems from scratch. But in the real world, most IT systems have evolved over the years and sometimes they show the strain. Well, here is the good news: It’s never too late to switch your out of date system into the brand new, bespoke piece of software.
As part of the team at True Clarity, I specialise in creating the highest quality of Content Management System (CMS) which usage can strongly benefit medium and large companies.
The company which established over 9 years ago managed to gain priceless experience by working with major domestic and international clients e.g. Dyson, Philips, Saga and easyJet. We also take pride in sustaining a long term and proactive cooperation with the world’s most acclaimed partners from the area of technology such as Microsoft, Sitecore, Rackspace and Telligent. Our open and honest delivery approach has always been recognized by our clients and we always strive to improve customer satisfaction.
Blog comments by Ania Markowska
- The Search Debate: media agencies vs. search specialists?, 31 Oct 2006
- Web 2.0 – what are the metrics for successful ‘engagement’?, 25 Oct 2006
- SMEs failing to exploit blogs, says study, 3 Oct 2006
Forum posts by Ania Markowska
- agencies with video and social networking build experience, 28 Jul 2007
- What off the shelf forum packages can you recommend?, 8 Jun 2007
- Branding and web design and build, 10 May 2007
- Who's at Internet World 2007?, 2 May 2007
- Google Pay Per Action?, 23 Mar 2007
- Web Analytics and Rich Internet Applications, 22 Mar 2007
- Reaching students..., 21 Mar 2007
- Creative / design agency?, 15 Mar 2007
- A good e-commerce design/build agency?, 13 Mar 2007
- Is Google Analytics really that good?, 7 Mar 2007