|Job Title||Deliverability & Compliance Manager|
|Registered Since||4 Jun 2007|
|Areas of Expertise||Online Customer Service, Strategy & Operations, User Experience and Usability, Web Project Management|
Telephone: 0844 586 0001
Address: Pure360, Brighton, BN1 4GH, United Kingdom
Deliverability and Compliance Manager
Taking Pure360 up to the highest levels of Email Marketing quality by focussing on best practice to ensure consistently good deliverability which is earned and maintained by emailing the right way.
- Working with Pure360 customers to ensure best practice, high level organic list growth and the best possible recipient experience converting from Strangers to Fans.
- Working with ISPs, Spam Protection Agencies and Consultants to ensure consistent compliance and staying up to date with technological changes.
- Creating and maintaining a consistent company position on sender policies to ensure network integrity and customer satisfaction.
- Working with Pure360 colleagues to ensure the highest levels of email marketing education and consultancy abilities to ensure the best user experience & results from pre-sale to customer to ambassador.
Spammers vs The spam filter
The evolution of Spam Filters in the never ending fight against spam: Everyone gets very inconvenienced when their emails get junked for no apparent reason, this explains why spam filters behave the way they do...
Email Marketing Trends coming out of 2009
Email marketing took some great leaps in its evolution in 2009 with some great lessons from Socialised Media, here are some nuggets: Recipient Control and Targeting, Preference Centres – Give them a choice, Multiple opt-ins & Get a clear strategy
Beating Amazon's Bulk Email Marketing Strategy
Amazon's web-site is seen as the best in user targeted content, subsequently their emails are put into the same boat. I'm not sold on their email strategy and in this piece I let you know how to easily Email better than Amazon...
Creative Guidelines for Emails
Emails are not web 2.0 compliant; essentially, email html is like HTML4 but using xhtml tag conventions; WYSIWYG editors, CSS and Styling, The HTML page, Images, Content and Deliverability tips...
Get in the Inbox blog
My one stop shop for my email brain dumps
Education and Qualifications
Bsc(hons): Business Software Development.
University of Brighton - grad 2006.
A Levels: Media, PE, Art, IT
5 x GCSE A-C
Grade 4 Clarinet + Played Royal Albert Hall
Chief Scout, 2 Star Canoeist
Football: playing + Brighton and Hove Albion.
Blog comments by Andy T
- Social media is an extension of email marketing, 20 Sep 2010
- Will Foursquare check out now that Facebook has Places?, 23 Aug 2010