|Member Since||21 Oct 2010|
|Areas of Expertise||Online Advertising, Social Media, Strategy and Planning|
Address: 1 Labour in Vain Yard, Norwich, Norfolk, NR2 1JD, United Kingdom
Like many online marketers, I've handled most jobs at some point in my career. From copywriting, to PPC management, viral marketing, to wireframing new websites.
I spent 9 years in online marketing at Virgin Money, winning 10 awards in this time. Then left to set up the marketing function at Advent and Access2 Trade Careers, before setting up MMK in 2010.
Now working agency side, I think my client side experience is a real benefit to our clients, as MMK understands their pressures.
MMK Media Twitter
The official account for all things MMK
My personal twitter account. More swearing and anger than the MMK Media account, mostly when I've been woken up at 4am by my children.
MMK Media site
The site for MMK Media, digital agency.
Director at MMK Media
From February 7, 2010 and still in this role.
Marketing Manager at Advent and Access2 Training
From August 1, 2008 until January 31, 2010.
Digital Marketing Manager at Virgin Money
From January 13, 1997 until July 31, 2008.
Education and Qualifications
IDM Diploma in Digital and Direct Marketing
BA (Hons) English and Philosophy
Blog comments by Chris Delahunty
- With PC sales declining 14% in Q1 of 2013, digital marketers should move half their budget to mobile now, 22 Apr 2013
- Made.com: a case study of customer service hell?, 2 Feb 2012
- Social media costs businesses $65k a year. Or does it?, 17 Aug 2011
- Social media costs businesses $65k a year. Or does it?, 16 Aug 2011
- Agree to Disagree: TV vs Digital for reaching a large audience, 4 Aug 2011
- Agree to Disagree: TV vs Digital for reaching a large audience, 3 Aug 2011
- The trouble with measuring influence via social media, 17 May 2011