|Job Title||Social Media Manager|
|Registered Since||3 Jun 2010|
|Areas of Expertise||Content Marketing and Strategy, Multichannel Marketing, Online Copywriting, Social, Strategy & Operations|
Multi-media professional with experience in project and product management, specializing in corporate communications with an emphasis in social media, online communities and video production.
Able to work in a fast paced environment, under tight deadlines, while multi-tasking. Excellent in both a team environment and working unsupervised. Pro-active. Detail oriented and highly organized. Superb customer service skills. A great mediator. Communicates effectively in both written and verbal form. Excels at unique challenges. Learns quickly and always goes the extra mile.
Corrie on Twitter
Video and filmmaking related content.
Corrie on Twitter
Social and New Media related content.
Social Media Manager at Sisarina, Inc.
From April 6, 2011 and still in this role.
New Media Coordinator & Product Manager at Captico, LLC
From February 1, 2010 until August 31, 2011.
Digital Media Producer at Anerian, LLC
From November 1, 2008 until February 1, 2010.
Community Manager at FilmRunner.Net
From October 1, 2006 until November 1, 2008.
Production Supervisor at Creative Edge Studios, Inc.
From September 1, 2004 until November 1, 2008.
Education and Qualifications
B.A. in Mass Comunications at Virginia Tech
Blog comments by Corrie Davidson
- How to trend on Twitter: the SapientNitro case study, 15 Nov 2011
- SEO tips for Facebook Pages , 6 Jun 2011
- Could email reputation become a Google ranking factor?, 2 Jun 2011
- Is PHD Worldwide the latest agency to commit a social media faux pas?, 24 Feb 2011
- Nine women x nine hours = nine usability insights, 24 Feb 2011
- Is PHD Worldwide the latest agency to commit a social media faux pas?, 23 Feb 2011
- Opening a Facebook Page is like opening a flagship store, 17 Feb 2011
- AOL and The Huffington Post: you've got fail?, 8 Feb 2011
- Are Facebook profiles costing you fans?, 12 Jan 2011
- How to write for the web: 23 useful rules, 2 Dec 2010