|Subscription Level||Small Business Multi-user|
|Registered Since||4 Nov 2004|
|Areas of Expertise||Content Marketing and Strategy, Ecommerce, Mobile, User Experience and Usability, Web Project Management|
Email:Address: Priocept, London, EC2P 2JT, United Kingdom
Priocept is a technology consulting firm that helps its clients manage internet technology projects and build internet based products and services.
If you are developing a new product or service for the web, Priocept can provide the expertise and resources that you will require to deliver it.
Priocept works with its clients to translate investment in internet technologies into real world products and services. We achieve this by providing project management, technical consulting and software development services.
We help our clients to conceive and design internet based products and services, and we help them to manage and execute the complex technology projects that have to follow before the end product is realised.
Education and Qualifications
Software Engineering and Web Development
- Design and development of web based products and services
- Content Management System (CMS) development and integration using Sitecore, Ektron, EPiServer, Magnolia and JCR.
- E-commerce development and integration
- Application migration and re-platforming
- User interface design for web and desktop applications
- Web security and Single Sign-On (SSO) solutions
- Microsoft .NET development
- .NET framework versions 1.1/2.0/3.0/3.5, Microsoft Enterprise Library, WCF, WPF, WF, Microsoft Office Sharepoint Server (MOSS) 2007 and Commerce Server 2002/2007
- Enterprise Java development
- Tomcat, Weblogic, Spring, Struts, Hibernate and Jackrabbit/JCR (Java Content Repository), JSP, JSF and GWT
- Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle and MySQL development, tuning and enterprise configuration
Technical Design and Software Architecture
- Designing or reviewing service-oriented architectures and distributed applications
- Establishing automated web application testing, automated build systems and continuous integration systems and processes
- Internet technology project and programme management
- Interim client resourcing
- Web application support and service level management
- Hosting platform selection and application migration